The Master Class
This in-person, experiential course emphasizes practice with team coaching skills and competencies using real team scenarios, and exercises you can use with teams based on the TCI team effectiveness model.
In The Master Class you learn in the company of other experienced team coaches, sharing experiences and best practices. You leave much better equipped to work effectively with teams.
The program includes:
- Three-day workshop for hands-on practice with the tools and methodology.
- Networking with other experienced team coaches.
- Practice with the five team coaching competencies and associated team coaching skills.
- 12 exercises to use in team coaching assignments.
- Participate in 10 coaching sessions as team coach or team member.
- Includes the online course Understand & Access the Tools (a US$495 value).
- Access to Team Coaching University with an extensive library of sales and marketing materials, case studies, articles, webinars, timelines, and more.
- 19.50 ICF CCEU’s: 16.25 core competency and 3.25 resource development.
- It is highly recommended that you have experience working with a team using the Team Diagnostic™ assessment. You will benefit the most from The Master Class with your own real world experience to draw on and share with other experienced team coaches.
Coaches: To register, you should have completed at least 40 hours of coach training through an ICF-accredited coaching program and have more than 100 hours of one-on-one executive coaching and have experience working with teams or groups.
Non-Coaches: To register you should have extensive experience working with groups or teams as trainer, facilitator, consultant or team building practitioner.
Clicking 'Registration' will take you to Team Coaching University.
|The Master Class||October 4-6, 2017|
Wed – Thu – Fri
Event Space West
|Amsterdam, The Netherlands||Registration|
|5-7 de Octubre, 2017|
Jueves - Viernes - Sábado
|España (Lugar: Por definir)||Registration|
|The Master Class||November 1-3, 2017|
San Francisco Area
Wed – Thu – Fri
Corte Madera Inn
|San Francisco Area, USA||Registration|
|The Master Class|
|16 al 18 de Noviembre, 2017|
Jueves, Viernes, Sábado
|Ciudad de México||Registration|
|The Master Class||November 29-December 1, 2017|
Toronto, ON (Downtown)
Wed – Thu – Fri
|Toronto, ON, Canada||Registration|
About the curriculum:
Training developed by Phillip Sandahl, CPCC, ORSCC, co-founder of Team Coaching International. Phil is also the co-author of “Co-Active Coaching” and is an internationally recognized coach, trainer and speaker.
For TCI’s Authorized Facilitators from courses prior to 2016:
The Master Class combines the best experiential material from the Team Coaching Intensive and the TCI Advanced Course, condensing five days of training into three. By moving the basic training in the Team Diagnostic™ model and assessment report to the new online course, Understand & Access the Tools, we were able to maximize the practice time and time with exercises you can use with teams.
To complete your team coaching certification and become a Certified Team Performance Coach, you only need to take Accelerated Learning.
The Master Class is not required—it is optional—and taking the course will give you the experience again of working with scenario teams plus the opportunity to network with other experienced and committed team coaches. If live action appeals to you, you can join The Master Class for just $750 USD. To register at this special rate select Retake the Course when registering.
Refer a Colleague and Receive a US$250 credit toward Team Diagnostic™ Assessments
Bring a colleague to The Master Class and you each receive a credit for two participants in a future Team Diagnostic™ deployment — a US$250 value. (Must use the credit toward a deployment post course completion.)
Clicking 'Purchase' will take you to Team Coaching University.
Hear what these coaches have to say about The Master Class: