In today’s more collaborative team environment, getting to a decision is more complex, while the pressure to decide is more urgent.
This key competence for team performance often suffers from muddled assumptions that create confusion and hesitation.
Because the process and the outcome are so visible to teams in review, this is an area that is ripe for identifying team norms and the opportunity to create clarity and a more efficient approach.
- The core question: what is my role?
- The system view: decisions in the larger ecosystem
- Practical decision-making models and tools
- Keys to streamlining: the decision-making context
- The complimentary relationship with Positivity