This in-person, experiential course emphasizes practice with team coaching skills and competencies using real team scenarios and exercises you can use with teams based on the TCI team effectiveness model. The Master Class includes the following:
- Three-day workshop for hands-on practice with the tools and methodology.
- Networking with other experienced team coaches.
- Practice with the five-team coaching competencies and associated team coaching skills.
- 12 exercises to use in team coaching assignments.
- Participate in 10 coaching sessions as a team coach or team member.
- Access to Team Coaching University with an extensive library of sales and marketing materials, case studies, articles, webinars, timelines, and more.
In The Master Class, you learn in the company of other experienced team coaches, sharing experiences and best practices. You leave much better equipped to work effectively with teams.