About Our Full Certification Program
Team Coaching International is the world leader in team assessment and team coach training. We were the first coaching organization to focus exclusively on teams. The first also to offer a team coach designation — International Coach Federation-approved Certified Team Performance Coach™ (CTPC).
Team Coaching is not a sideline. It has been our business and our mission for more than 10 years.
Over the past decade:
- TCI has trained team coaches from more than 45 countries.
- The Team Diagnostic™ assessment is now offered in more than 20 languages.
- The Team Diagnostic™ suite of assessment products have been used by thousands of companies worldwide — including household names in every industry.
- TCI has set a high standard for coach training — we are proud of the exceptional quality our coaches deliver.
We have expanded our training offerings:
- To make it easier to access our proven assessment tools.
- To deepen the learning around the practice of team coaching.
- To create a “gold standard” for team coaches, recognized worldwide.
For anyone who shares this vision of making a difference and creating high-performing teams — this is a welcome pathway.
When you sign up for the Full Certification Program, you will receive:
- Understand & Access the Tools — an online self-study course (US$495).
- Accelerated Learning — a combination self-study and group call course facilitated by senior TCI faculty (US$1,795).
- The Master Class — 3-day, in-person course held in multiple locations worldwide (US$2,495).
- A personal hour-long debrief of a Team Leader View™ assessment with TCI faculty.
- Unlimited use of the Team Leader View™ assessment to help you market & sell team coaching engagements.
- A credit for a Team Diagnostic™ (up to 8 participants — a US$1,000 value).
- Full access to “Team Coaching University” — our online resource area.
- At the successful completion of all three courses, you will receive 60 ICF CCEU’s.