In our continued effort to help our coaches have successful coaching practices, this week we hosted one of our most popular webinars – How to Use the Team Leader View™ as a Sales Tool!
Why watch this webinar?
This webinar reviewed everything a coach needs to know to use this tool to develop business, including:
- Best practices for engaging the team leader
- How to debrief the data in the Team Leader View™
- Important questions to ask after the review
- Understanding the sales process
- Success stories for how the Team Leader View™ has been used
- Common objections and responses
What is the Team Leader View™?
The Team Leader View™ is a diagnostic tool based on the same proven model as the Team Diagnostic™. The online assessment takes about 20 minutes to complete, and the resulting report provides team leaders with a clear team picture based on 14 proven team effectiveness measures..
And we’ve seen how valuable it can be. To date the TLV has been used with more than 1,500 team leaders to jump start a conversation about improving team performance. The debrief of the results builds trust and relationship and focuses attention on next steps and the work with the team.
How can I access the Team Leader View™?
- Certified Team Performance Coaches™ (CTPC) receive unlimited use of the Team Leader View.
- Current Team Coaching International Authorized Facilitators can purchase the Team Leader View™ – or – take the Accelerated Learning course, earn your CTPC and get unlimited use of the Team Leader View™
Good news: there are course openings starting September.