Accelerated Learning | Wednesdays: Mar. 6 – Apr. 10, 2019 | 9am – 10:30am US Pacific (SF)
To purchase this course, please choose New Student from the dropdown menu below.
If you are taking this course as part of your Full Certification Program or as an Authorized Facilitator (student from our courses prior to 2016) and do not have your special code to register, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATES: Six consecutive Wednesdays from March 6 to April 10, 2019
9am - 10:30am US Pacific (SF)
Noon - 1:30pm US Eastern (NY)
5pm - 6:30pm UK (London)
18:00 - 19:30 Europe (Paris)
HOW IT WORKS:
- After you enroll, you will receive information on how to access the online portion of Accelerated Learning. Prior to the start of your first Group Call, you will be sent an email with web conferencing instructions in order to join TCI faculty and your cohort of fellow team coaches on the calls.
- If you have enrolled in the Full Certification Program, you will have been given access to the foundational online course Understand & Access the Tools. This course must be completed before your Accelerated Learning course begins.
- If you have enrolled in Accelerated Learning only, registering will automatically assign the foundational online course Understand & Access the Tools. This course must be completed before your Accelerated Learning course begins. For Authorized Facilitators (those who have taken TCI courses prior to 2016), it is also strongly recommended you complete this course before your Accelerated Learning course begins.
- On completion of the Accelerated Learning course, you will receive a coupon code for unlimited ongoing use of the Team Leader View™ assessment product. This assessment is most often used to start the team coaching conversation with a team leader and secure the team coaching engagement.
- Accelerated Learning components include:
- Pre-recorded content focused webinars for each lesson [self-study]
- Supplemental materials [self-study]
- Templates you can customize and use in your client engagements
- Team coaching exercises
- An online forum
- Peer coaching and discussion during Group Calls
New Student, Existing Authorized Facilitator