Who We Are
TCI is a global professional services firm with a clear purpose: to help our clients create and maintain high-performing teams and organizations. TCI was the first team diagnostic on the market, and has existed for nearly a decade. With the data from thousands of teams we have the formula for success.
We focus on teams and team leaders. We know organizations must center their attention here in order to achieve improved results under relentless pressure to do more with less. In today’s organization that is where the leverage is…
We know teams. We have benchmarked thousands of teams using our proprietary diagnostic software. We support teams and team leaders with consulting, coaching and skills training based on 20 years experience with executive leaders, teams and organizational transformation.
We deliver measurable results. Through an international team of senior, certified practitioners using a consistent methodology and best-practice-based toolset, our intellectual capital, implementation and consulting / coaching expertise, we accelerate the time to sustainable benefits realization.
Our team knowledge center is unique and unsurpassed. It contains:
- Proprietary Diagnostic Tools
- Case Studies
- Team Research
- Performance Models
TCI has worked with teams around the world, representing a wide variety of industry sectors and team functions. Examples include:
- Project teams, especially IT and ERP initiatives
- Senior Management strategic development, especially international
- Merger & Acquisition integration
- Teams from 6 to 60 where the goal is alignment, cohesion, collaboration and improved performance
What We Can Do for You
- Team Leader Effectiveness: We work one-on-one with individuals or team leaders to improve performance. This is a logical application for the Team Leader View™.
- Benchmarking: Ability to provide best practices insight, training, and support based on data from thousands of teams.
- Strategic Team Alignment: Create high performing, sustainable teams. Application: Team Diagnostic™ feedback to the team via the Team 360 View™ .
- Organizational Change: Typically working in collaboration with a senior management team with a goal to improve organizational culture and employee engagement, or to accelerate the shift needed in organizational transformation. Includes the use of the Organization View™diagnostic.
- Diagnostic Training: Training in the diagnostic tools.
- Licensing and Software as Service: Licensing of TCI’s proprietary software, customized as needed to meet the unique needs of our clients.