What would a 20% improvement in team performance mean to you?
That 20% improvement figure comes from TCI data over the last 10 years. We compare 14 Team Performance Indicators™ (TPI), as listed on the right, from “before” team coaching and “after” team coaching.
Our data shows less than 10% of teams rate themselves as high performing before team coaching, leaving 90% of teams needing help to improve. Comparing the highest performing teams “after” coaching with average teams “before” coaching, we see a 44% improvement. We believe that “what gets measured gets improved.” Our data proves it.
Fill out the form and download our Team Coaching Case Studies, and you’ll not only see 20% improvement in TPIs, but real improvement in business metrics.
Here are descriptions of the case studies with one significant improvement pulled from each of them:
- Large Healthcare System - Improved patient satisfaction ratings from 18th percentile to 82nd percentile
- Medical / Pharmaceutical - 34% increase in productivity, 52% in positivity
- Consumer Goods - Engagement scores went to 4.9 out of 5.0, highest in five years
- Telecommunications Small Team - “We trust, no one gossips, we follow the team contract”
- Telecommunications Large Team - A high performing stable team moved to the next level
- Finance - Fiscal results increased 40%, staff levels down 10%
- Energy Company - Record revenue and profitability
- Education - 24% increase in productivity and 32% in positivity
- Private Dentistry Practice - 97% improvement in productivity and 107% in positivity
- Large Health Care Call Center - Service level went from 49% to 75%
- Healthcare Center - The entire hospital received one of the best scores they have ever received from a Joint Commission survey
- Surgical Service Leadership - 65% improvement in positivity including an 87% improvement in Trust
- National Food Retailer - 10% increase in sales
- Global Manufacturing Company IT Project - 3rd attempt at SAP project finishes on-budget and on-time
Ready to learn more about TPI?
Go to our Methodology page to learn more about Team Performance Indicators™
Schedule a No Obligation
Speak directly with one of our experts and discover how our team coaching certification program and assessments can meet your needs.
Read more about the Team Diagnostic™
Find out why the Team Diagnostic™ is a unique approach to working with teams.