It’s safe to say we are all on the same page with this: alignment plays an extremely important role in team effectiveness.
It’s often most visible on teams in vertical alignment and assumed or overlooked on the horizontal – until the impact of misalignment hits the fan.
Experience shows it’s not always easy for teams to find alignment. Team members come from different, often strongly held points of view.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to help teams find common ground on a moving platform and improve alignment on teams.
- Alignment up, down, and especially sideways
- Two key dimensions: Purpose and Destination
- The challenge inherent in “how we get there”
- The importance of alignment: what high performing teams teach us
- Tips for team coaches: exercises, practices, new process steps
View The Webinar