Get Actionable Tips on How to Increase The Value of Diversity Within Teams
Each month we feature one of the 14 team effectiveness factors from the TCI model.
The theme for May highlights the variety of ways that diversity shows up on teams, including some examples that are only visible in their impact.
Diversity has the potential for being disruptive on teams where there is pressure to conform, to “be a team player”.
This session looks at the topic from the team coach’s perspective.
Register for this month's webinar* and join us as we take a look at the following:
- Diversity: the visible and the invisible
- Two compelling forces pulling on diversity
- Inclusion is key; it is diversity in action
- The business value of empowered diversity
- For team coaches: tips for making diversity work on teams
You'll leave this webinar with greater insights and actionable tips for how to approach diversity in your work with teams.
Please note that due to demand, our registration is limited to 500 people, so the sooner you can claim a spot the better!