This in-person, experiential course emphasizes practice with team coaching skills and competencies using real team scenarios, and exercises you can use with teams based on the TCI team effectiveness model.
In The Master Class you learn in the company of other experienced team coaches, sharing experiences and best practices. You leave much better equipped to work effectively with teams.
The program includes:
- Three-day workshop for hands-on practice with the tools and methodology.
- Networking with other experienced team coaches.
- Practice with the five-team coaching competencies and associated team coaching skills.
- 12 exercises to use in team coaching assignments.
- Participate in 10 coaching sessions as team coach or team member.
- Access to Team Coaching University with an extensive library of sales and marketing materials, case studies, articles, webinars, timelines, and more.
- 32.5 ICF CCEU’s: 19.5 core competency and 13.25 resource development.
- It is highly recommended that you have experience working with a team using the Team Diagnostic™ assessment. You will benefit the most from The Master Class with your own real-world experience to draw on and share with other experienced team coaches.
Coaches: To register, you should have completed at least 40 hours of coach training through an ICF-accredited coaching program and have more than 100 hours of one-on-one executive coaching and have experience working with teams or groups.
Non-Coaches: To register you should have extensive experience working with groups or teams as a trainer, facilitator, consultant or team building practitioner.