- This is a self-study, online course. Your pace. Your convenience. Any time. Anywhere.
- UAT is the foundation course and must be successfully completed before taking Accelerated Learning or Master Class
- Must complete this course before beginning Accelerated Learning or attending The Master Class.
- Includes one Team Leader View™ assessment and debrief of the coaching report with TCI faculty ($250 value)
- 13 ICF CCEU’s: 3 hours core competency and 10 hours of resource development.
- The time commitment to complete the online course 5-12 hours.
What Other Coaches Have to Say About This Course
Utilize All Four Assessments
- Team Diagnostic™ – The original, used by thousands of teams around the world since 2004. Available in more than 20 languages.
- Team 360 View™ – Anonymous, unfiltered feedback to the team from key stakeholders that a team interacts with on a regular basis.
- Team Leader View™ – A simple and inexpensive way for team leaders to assess their own vision of the team they lead, and the impact of their leadership.
- Organization View™ – A broad view of the entire organization or a representative sample of it. The assessment measures both the strengths of Productivity and Positivity that define organizational performance.
Includes 5 Distinct Lessons:
- Foundation – The Team Diagnostic Model™
- Suite of 4 Integrated Assessment Tools
- Team Coaching Process
- Deployment Process
- Revealing Assessment Results/ Action Planning
- Complete quizzes at the end of each lesson
- Complete a Team Leader View™ debrief with TCI Faculty
Get Started Today
Understand & Access The Tools (UAT) now comes bundled with our combined online and group course Accelerated Learning.