Pilot Exercise for Leadership Teams

Home Forums Share With Others Pilot Exercise for Leadership Teams

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Pilot exercise to exchange leadership experience for leadership teams

Imagine: You are sitting inside the cockpit as a pilot. There might be a co-pilot with you in the cockpit or you might be the co-pilot. Maybe on this flight you are 3 persons in the cockpit.

Your team is located and working in the cabin behind you. Everyone has access to all required tools, able to phone, draw plans, establish presentations, interrogate databases or focus all thoughts for future strategies or read documents.

In the other planes, which are on the way, you find your leadership colleagues with their teams.

Where are you find yourself with your plane during the Leadership in turbulent times, at the start, above the clouds, during landing, are you flying right now through the clouds? How is your view, how is the weather, do you have a clear view, are you faced with fog in front of you, is there storm out there, clear sky and sunshine?

Now you have the opportunity to exchange messages to your team and to your leadership pilot colleageus in the other planes on air. What is the key message from your leadership experiences and insights, your thoughts about the flight, ahead of you, do you want to share with your leadership colleagues on the other planes on their ways? What is the message you want to say to your team in the cabin right now?

What is the benefit from this exchange of thoughts? What is your conclusion? What are specific actions and impacts from this pilot exchange session?
    This Pilot exercise has been created and run for ‘leadership in turbulent times’ Coaching Programs with leadership and project management teams. My clients enjoyed this special session. I wish you great success and I am looking forward to receiving your experience with this exercise from you. Contact Iris Clermont: info@aiccoaching.com

Laura
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, Iris.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart